Sunday, November 3, 2013

Sunday Runday: November 3, 2013

My goal is to create a sub-section of this blog called "Sunday-Runday" and I'll give a little recap of my running for the week. Feel free to skip over it, if you aren't interested. I just need a place to be accountable and report on goals that I have set.

My current goal is to run 50 miles during the month of November for Pile on the Miles


So far, I'm off to a good start. I ran 3 miles on Friday at the gym on the treadmill. That run was not fun. It was my first time going that distance on the treadmill since getting pregnant. It was a struggle, but I stuck with it until I hit my goal. It felt like my legs were filled with lead!



Saturday's run was also 3 miles, but I got to get outside. It started off a little rough because I was sort of sore from Friday's run. I felt like I was going slower than I have been going recently. I took a look at my Garmin and sure enough, I was. Not really sure what was going on there, but that's part of why I'm doing this challenge. I want to get back to where I was before I had Reis. 


I was going to run again today, but I'm pretty sore. I'll be doing a lot of foam rolling and stretching today. I plan on running another 3 miles tomorrow night at the gym. 6 miles down, 44 more to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment